ARTHUR & POLLY MAYS: Conservatory of the Arts
Arthur & Polly Mays Conservatory of the Arts offers a comprehensive, multi-disciplined visual and performing arts program for students in grades 6 - 12. Designed to address students' interests, skills, and abilities in the arts, this program encourages excellence in the development of their unique talents.
- Offers a high caliber, student-interest driven curriculum that raises the academic bar for all students in the school
- Provides a unique sequential secondary education that includes rigorous, intensive instruction in the arts at a pre-professional level
- Affords specialized studies in band, choral studies, orchestra, dance, iWrite, theatre, television production, and visual arts
- Presents opportunities for students to collaborate and engage in cross-disciplinary projects and performances
- Promotes critical and creative thinking